Friday, June 26, 2009

Man Utd & Arsenal are battling for Corinthians Star




The agent of Corinthians star Dentinho says a move to Manchester United or Arsenal is on.

“They [Corinthians] want too much money for Dentinho, so the club who are willing to pay that kind of money will land the player," Ferhat Ciftci told Sport.co.uk.

"He is a great talent. Another great Brazilian talent. A very good technical player who is good on the ball.

"The fans will love him in England, the public will worship him. A little bit like Cristiano Ronaldo.

“He wants to play in the Premier League. It doesn't make a difference if it is Arsenal or Manchester United.”


This news is quite old one ,

Corinthians striker Dentinho is hoping Juventus take their interest in him further as he eyes a move to Turin.

The 20-year-old Brazilian has been attracting plenty of interest from major European sides, including Real Madrid and Inter. However, Juve have been monitoring the player, who has excelled alongside Ronaldo at Corinthians. Dentinho has admitted that he has met with Bianconeri scouts and would like a move to the Old Lady.

"I can say that I met Juve's chief scout, Renzo Castagnini, a few months ago. It was a big emotional moment for me as I knew big clubs were after me, and that was proof," Dentinho told Tuttosport.

"I really hope Juventus have continued to keep their eyes on me."

The hitman has explained the impact he can have in Italy, and he hopes to emulate team-mate Ronaldo’s achievements.

"I can't compare myself to Ronaldo as he is a champion, while I am still starting out in my career," added the striker.

"However, I want to have a career in Europe like them [Ronaldo and Diego]."

According to reports, Dentinho will cost the Bianconeri around €10 million.

Locations of visitors to this page

No comments: